- Job Type : Full Time / Permanent
- Available Shifts : Morning / Evening
- Department : Digital Designs
- Career Level : Intermediate
- Required Experience : Digital Designing
- Minimum Experience : 1 Year
- Minimum Education : Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title : BS (4 Years Degree)
- Gender : Any
- Age : 20 – 40 Years
- Developing graphic components and designing of all activity outreach/promotional material including brochures, newsletters etc.
- Providing desktop publishing services for text-based digital and print publications, such as brochures, newsletters and reports.
- Working closely with content developers/content writers to ensure that publications and other material is designed and finalized, according to the work plan.
- Working closely with technology developers to ensure consistency of graphic design and layout of uploaded promotional material/content.
- A relevant degree in Design.
- Appropriate software certificates (Adobe Suite Standard)
- 1+ years of work experience in graphic design.
- Professional level of Adobe Suite Standard use (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, CorelDraw).
- Collaborative approach to concept work and ideation
- Take a project from initial brief through finished art
- Attention to detail, especially when under pressure.