- Job Type : Full Time / Permanent
- Available Shifts : Morning / Evening
- Department : Software Development
- Career Level : Intermediate
- Required Experience : Software Development
- Minimum Experience : 2 Years
- Minimum Education : Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title : BS (4 Years Degree)
- Gender : Any
- Age : 25 – 40 Years
- Contribute to the installation, configuration and database design for all the environments including development, QA, UAT and production.
- Will also develop the database standards in collaboration with the development team. He will also make recommendation in designing the data access layer.
- Will suggest the techniques to be taken into consideration while development so that the optimal application performance can be achieved.
- Will perform the troubleshooting if any database related issue is faced. Will run database monitoring and profiling tools so that proper diagnosis can be done in case of any performance issues.
- Will purpose solutions for the disaster recovery. And will also ensure that the design is scalable.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in development with MySql or SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of Database design, normalization and optimization.
- Working experience with web interface protocols like AJAX
- Working experience with of both OOP Technology and classical programming.
- Understanding of working with both Windows and Linux.
- Must be a Team Player with a Can-Do Attitude and an ability to meet deadlines.