- Job Type : Full Time / Permanent
- Available Shifts : Morning / Evening /Night
- Department : Networks
- Career Level : Manager (Experienced)
- Required Experience : Networks
- Minimum Experience : 3 Years
- Minimum Education : Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree Title : BS (4 Years Degree)
- Gender : Male
- Age : 20 – 40 Years
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems, Websites, PCs, operating systems, databases telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
- Regular communication with management and users.
- Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Knowledge of hardware, networks, SQL and website technologies
- Progressive IT experience, including experience in a multi-office environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, to work with the Executive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills